I don’t normally travel with my laptop — despite the promise of mobility, I find computers heavy, clunky, and they don’t respond well to travelling on the back of a bicycle. After a semester of riding to uni with my laptop, it’s not running quite the same. However, it still works and it only needs to last another semester, so I figured some preventative casing would help.
It’s just a 2×2 rib, done in a chunky acrylic on circular needles. I sewed the bottom up and fashioned a flap for it. One of the buttons doesn’t line up, but I’m okay with that for now. It was a bit of an annoying project, because ribbing isn’t fun, but it was satisfying to destash some of this yarn and I like that the result is practical.
Someone wanted to help when I was photographing my new cozy.
He considers himself a supervisor of sorts.